The .eu Web Awards are an online competition designed to recognize the best websites with extensions .eu, .ею or .ευ.
The EFFICHRONIC website (effichroninc.eu) has been selected as one of the three finalists for The Laurels category at the .eu Web Awards. The awards ceremony will take place on November 18 in Brussels.
Following the nominee voting that took place from April 1 to August 5, the finalists receiving the highest scores from the jury will be selected as winners. The awards include a two-month advertising campaign at Brussels Airport, a custom Web Awards trophy in .eu, .ею or .ευ format, a custom video produced by EURid for promotional purposes, and three different icon formats for your websites and social media accounts.
What are the .eu Web Awards
The .eu Web Awards honor the best websites that use the .eu or .eu extensions. ею. It is an online competition launched in 2014 by EURID (European Registry for Internet Domains), the non-profit organization designated by the European Commission for the registration of web names that operates the .eu level domain.
The prizes are awarded based on five different categories:
- Better World: Directed to web pages with a clear environmental message.
- Laurels: Aimed at those pages dedicated to education or registered in a European project related to the educational field. It is the category in which EFFICHRONIC is a finalist.
- Leaders: Aimed at companies with more than ten workers. They are those companies established in the national market aimed at expanding and acquiring new markets, including e-commerce.
- Rising Stars: Aimed at start-ups and e-commerce, and with a total number of employees between 1-10.
- The house of .EU: Directed to websites or blogs dedicated to the media or entertainment.