FICYT as a member of the Partnership Reference Site Asturias presented the project EFFICHRONIC during the meeting “Good Practices and Innovative Experiences of the Reference Site Asturias” that took place in Gijon on 14 March, Asturias.
The aim of this meeting was to present the practices and innovative experiences of the Reference Site partnership, which is a group of public and private institutions committed to promote the development of activities related to active aging in the Principality of Asturias. This group of pursues to provide older people with resources and tools to improve their living, their quality of life, the improvement of their habitat and the creation of friendly environments, the prevention of situations of dependency associated with age, improvement of well-being, participation, autonomy and healthy aging of old population.
The following entities participate in the partnership “Reference Site Asturias”:
- Gobierno del Principado de Asturias a través de la Consejería de Presidencia y la Consejería de Bienestar Social
- Cruz Roja
- Fundación Idoneal
- Fundación CTIC
- Universidad de Oviedo
- Fundación de Investigación Oftalmológica del Instituto Fernández Vega.
- Establecimientos Residenciales para Ancianos de Asturias (E.R.A.)
- Servicio de Salud del Principado de Asturias (Sespa)
- Viviendas del Principado de Asturias (VIPASA)
- Ayuntamiento de Oviedo
- Ayuntamiento de Gijón
- Ayuntamiento de Avilés
Enlaces a la noticia en medios: