FUNDING PROGRAM: Executive Agency for Health and Consumers of the European Union, in the framework of the Health Program (2014-2020) (Ref. 738127).
NUMBER OF OPEN POSITIONS: 1
JOB DESCRIPTION: To carry out tasks associated with the activities of the European project “EFFICHRONIC – Enhancing health systems suitability by providing cost-efficiency data of evidenced based Interventions for chronic management in stratified population based on clinical socio-economic determinants of health”. These include:
- Participation in the coordination of the consortium.
- Coordination and attendance to the consortium meetings of the project.
- Collaboration in the implementation of a program for chronic disease management in Asturias. Analysis and evaluation of the results obtained.
- Assistance in the preparation of the deliverables and reports of the project.
- Participation In the dissemination of the research results and elaboration of scientific publications of the project.
CONDITIONS OF THE CONTRACT
Duration: contract for specific works and services. Contract end date: 31 May 2020.
- Salary: € 26.486 annual gross.
- Graduate in Social Work, Psychology, Medicine, Nursing or other degrees related to Health (Biology, Chemistry, Biosciences, etc.).
- Certificate of Advanced Level of English (C1).
- Master´s degree.
- Participation in national or European funded projects.
- Expertise in intervention programs that promote public health and health promotion.
- Scientific publications in the areas of health promotion and public health populations in the Journal Citation Reports (JRC).
- Certificate of Proficiency level of English (C2).
The evaluation of previous experience and other qualifications will be carried out according to Annex I.
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS
Interested candidates should send their CV and the supporting documents before, April 24 2019 14:00h (CET), to the e-mail address email@example.com including the reference “EMP19-01”.