One researcher for the project EFFICHRONIC
FUNDING ENTITY: Executive Agency for Health and Consumers of the European Union, in the framework of the Health Program (2014-2020) (Ref. 738127).
NUMBER OF OPEN POSITIONS: 1
JOB DESCRIPTION: To carry out tasks associated with the activities of the European project “EFFICHRONIC – Enhancing health systems suitability by providing cost-efficiency data of evidenced based Interventions for chronic management in stratified population based on clinical socio-economic determinants of health”. These include:
- Collaboration in the stratification of patients as well as the implementation of a programme for chronic management in Asturias.
- Data analysis and evaluation of the research results.
- Participation in the coordination of the intervention programme in Asturias.
- Dissemination of the research results.
- Collaboration in the coordination of the consortium and organization of meetings.
CONDITIONS OF THE CONTRACT
- Duration: contract for specific works and services. Contract end date: 31 May 2020.
- Salary: € 25480 annual gross.
- Graduate in Nursing, Medicine, Psychology or Social Work.
- Certificate of Advanced Level of English (C1).
- Master´s degree in research.
- Participation in national or European funded projects.
- Experience in intervention programmes that modify health habits and behavior, community participation or involve vulnerable populations. Specific experience in the Chronic Disease Self-Management Program (CDSMP) methodology or any other self-management programme will be positively evaluated.
- Publications and scientific communications in the areas of health promotion, intervention programmes or activities related with community participation, healthy habits and behaviors or vulnerable populations.
The evaluation of previous experience and other qualifications will be carried out according to Annex I.
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS
Interested candidates should send their CV and the supporting documents before August 21, 2017 at 14.00 pm, to the e-mail address email@example.com including the reference “EMP17-07”.
Once the application submission is closed, a list of the candidates admitted and excluded will be published in the section of “Transparency” of the website of FICYT (http://www.ficyt.es/portaltransp/empleo.asp). A period of five working days will be given to candidates that are excluded to amend any missing information; if no amendment is received during this period, the application will be withdrawn.
After termination of the selection procedure, the final list of applicants including the final score and the resolution will be published in the section of “Transparency” of the website of FICYT.
MEMBERS OF THE EVALUATION COMMITTEE
- Chair: Ángeles Álvarez González
- Secretary Member: José Ángel González Pérez
- Other members:
- Blanca Méndez Suárez
- Inés Rey Hidalgo
EVALUATION OF CANDIDATES
|Evaluation criteria||Maximun score||Score / required documents|
|Master´s degree in research in any area related with Nursing, Medicine, Psychology or Social Work||25||Copy of the certificate|
|– Experience in intervention programmes that modify health habits and behavior. Experience in the CDSMP or other self-management programmes
– Experience in intervention programmes of community participation
– Experience working with vulnerable population
|25||10 points for every year of experience (pro-rata temporis)
Copy of the certificate of participation in the activities including the start and end dates.
|Participation in national or European research projects during the last 5 years||20||10 points for every year of experience (pro-rata temporis)
Copy of the certificate of participation in the research projects that include the start and end dates.
|Participation in conferences or publications in health promotion, community participation activities or interventions including those involving vulnerable population during the last 5 years||15||2.5 points per publication or conference abstract
Copy of publications or abstract conferences.
|Certificate of Advanced Level of English (C1).||15||Copy of the certificate|