Intersectoral alliances with local and/or regional authorities, the healthcare system, social care organizations and civil society groups were generated at all EFFICHRONIC sites and joined strategies to recruit vulnerable people for the programme were developed. In each territory however, the specifics were determined by the geographical, institutional and administrative characteristics of each region. We are keen to share this rich project experience with integrated care colleagues at ICIC20.
Marta Pisano, PI of the project, An L D Boone and Choni Donate will present the topics:
• EFFICHRONIC overall project approach and general framework
• Project dissemination and communication
• Results of the implementation and Intersectoral recruitment strategies and participant profiles
• Internal project Quality Control, SWOT analysis of the used strategies and lessons learnt
• Main elements of Integrated Care in EFFICHRONIC