INTERNATIONAL MEETING ORGANISED BY
- Observatorio de Salud en Asturias of the “Dirección General de Salud Pública de Asturias” (participant of EFFICHRONIC)
- Escuela Andaluza de Salud Pública
- Population Health Institute de la Universidad de Wisconsin
- Centre for Health Inequalities Research de la Universidad de Lancaster
- Glasgow Caledonian University
- Alianza de Salud Comunitaria
In the context of developing Asturias Health Plan, the goal is to highlight critical issues regarding the empowerment of communities, the reduction of health inequalities, the improvement of social determinants of health and the impulse of community action.
- How are we working in community action and the generation of empowerment and resilient communities?
- How are we getting our work to combine individual needs with the improvement of life conditions, favorable economic contexts, social cohesion and support networks and care?
- How are we developing community action with an equity approach? Are we improving well-being in communities and are we reducing inequalities?
- How are we measuring inequalities in communities and how are we starting conversations about equity? How are we reaching good conversations?
Reducing health inequalities: empowering communities and improving environments*
Registration is free through following form:
For more information: obsalud@asturias,org 985 668 938